Thursday 19 December 2013

trash


I saw all time vanish, I sang up to the balcony.

The balcony was empty,
the balcony crashed down as I called to her,
the loss of all the best time cut through me,
sharp like an exploding bomb crashing black marks of umbrella shrapnel,
gushing down at once into water.

With me gone for all time, some of the black marks fading,
 like salted rivers, I was without her for good,
I lost the ways of the straight arrow track, I stood still.
I started to cry like a girl, and I ran away from her,
wailing,
into the opposite direction...

I got tired by the rush of all time shattering, so,
after all the weeping fed the waters,
my losing legs crashed about, and I found my cave,
and I wrapped myself up inside the sandy hollow.
I had times others didn't understand to deal with when I woke up after my loss,


such a long time,
 no one could understand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment