Thursday 19 December 2013

TRASH


My enemy
ZUTA

From my trouble

I cut up baggy, pockets freeze dried and slackfrom lack of money

From him, the trouble was, it just stepped up bigger than them, and stacked up that one narrow, hickey corridor where I chased the girl slowly, slack pockets of two little coins conversing


I stepped after her, on paddy lilys and stepping on coins to keep my balance, I stepped on and after her,

She shadowed me from the second girl, behind me in the wall hidden, looked for me for all my troubles, that was why she looked, troubles.
!

BUT there was another girl!


Two troublesome girlfriends.

REbuked!

Do not scorn me, do not, for life, life is broken,

Her punishment first, a girl’s kick, thin bones shot out like steal cobras, from the deserts they were

Why would he send me two? Thats not trouble from god, that’s trouble from two.

No comments:

Post a Comment