Thursday 19 December 2013

Trash


I was supposed to be following the girl in the photograph somewhere, but she was obviously not here.

Gasmakpels was fine to drink, a sour, like it needed dilution, but definitely alcohol.Tangy to the taste, like brown sauce mixed with a sharp peach like mix.

That I couldnt work out the out of date mark on the bottom of the plastic, is it, 44*/ didnt matter to me. What year is that, I said drunk? Is that a date? An alcohol percentage value?

Dont want to get me back, one litre of Gasmakpels. How is it? Why is it, I came here and did not ever think Id leave. I am drunk. Kick ash and the yellow stuff under my feet. I got stuck to my seat in this sticky crap. I just...jussss...please pick me. Give me the drug of a lantern flame, when I kick out the light under you and fight out in the darkness, push it on and on again.

Leave injections of sufficifixion, shells, pishuns, blame.

I dont blame you at all. How could you have got me here. You didnt , It was just the good thought that you could, so, we hold on to best thoughts. That was something I hadnt done much, hold on. There was a bleakness about me, it filled what some call a whole identity. No it was girl after girl, just to find the one girl.

The one with a really great friend.

The one that looks better for me. The head and other places...they just don't stop past the first desire, which isn't desire, it's a grey area, that doesnt match instinct at all, it fights agasint first instincts, it couldnt want that , at all, instinct..It had to be what isn't desire, but, an anti-want...I punched because it was the last idea, it jumped my head through so many ideas, living did, that it worked together a way to ball them all together, and go for the first accusation. The first thump, that punched out all the togetherness.

=============================


Nothing could. No one controls your life, you have a heady journey and please just dont know me, dont knowwhere I am, if I know where you are, if you know me, cos your friend does. Spich.

I got against death, in a personal manner. I managed in all the battles, to somehow keep to myself, I got better than the devil, I got nicer than myself. I didn't throw myself, because a light held above, even a burning unfreeing bright red light, sent protection. To protect myself, others, even if with others I was just a bad little shimmer of problems, was most. More of us found a home, the walls built against harm.



Not much time for drinking now that it is dawn, and there is a strange, tremolo, scream from some animal outside, like a vixen mating, but so loud, the creature must be so big.

I am blinking thorugh the wonky wood slats of a window on the first floor, now it seems the clouds have passed over. I will go up to the roof.

Somethings up, that the clouds here are blue, must mean, that the trees are red. The sky stays prange, except now, it is a deep yellow, with smoky lines of lilac from the distant clouds, but as there is now a giant sound, the surrounding places are in a deep grey down air.


Someone howled like a dog, at a moment louder, than the shreikign face of the yellow dragon that flew past my eyes, I didnt have a sword this time, I picked up a red sash wrapped aorund the stairs to the roof.

I flung it, as the huge slimy scaled dragon arhced it's body round, and swept it's head down above me and made that vibrating bell-like scream. It flew like flash lightening and wrapped round the serpents neck. A blackhaired boy with black clothes, sat on top of its head laughed clearly and howled.


The dragon smiles at me. I do not believe my luck.

The boy slides down the slimy scales and presses his feet like they were flowers onto the ground, then strides like lucent wings for legs .

His accent is like syrup and clips and soft short burrs.

I shake my head, hair hanging low over my face and refuse to look.

JIANG ZIJA===



I have completely overcome Hawthorne Behn. He is not to know.

I have superseded his mind, to obey mine. I have run a revolution, from under his nose, and with his complete, though astonished approval. It is though he is the one who has been posioned.
I have managed to overwhelm any of his thoughts to overthrow the red masks, or, specifically, have prevented him from going to the yellow masks. He knows how his silliness, has lost all want for political functions,
except those of the absurd

I have transformed his body.

He is acceptance.

He is the dragon I ride upon.


No comments:

Post a Comment