Thursday 19 December 2013

Dating Trash


DAY ONE:


They try to make me miserable, they take our rights, and then, say, haha, we have made so and so amount feel distressed.
They don’t really know what is offscreen. There are images of distress everywhere. There is no love here, because they bully, so much, I shriek at another image of a family in tears, this is an advert now, I want less screens.
He and I are onscreen, when we decide, we are testing each other first through private messages before we look.

He has a handsome way in his chat.
DAY TWO:

And he is handsome, I think I really could like him.
We are onscreen, just our heads line the screen.

DAY THREE.

We are pacing ourselves, the amount of time we spend together, this is because it is up to me to take things further. He says something about the state of the world, then he smiles and says, he has his own personal way of standing against the world, and then, as my computer is old and cheap and switching on and off, give me a telephone number. It would be good to meet you.

DAY FOUR.

He has many friends. He tells me about his brothers.
                      I am a simple girl I say, I want to meet you.

DAY FIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment