Thursday 19 December 2013

bed


In Bed
she whispered into my bed
she was in a different bed
I wanted bed
I wanted bed

she had a man but
I wanted her bed so
I joined their bed and jumped in their bed I slept on the floor slept in their bed
they looked at me in their bed
he was with her when I wanted I wanted so I arrived in their bed

she was in his bed
having him and I was in their bed
I wanted her bed
but
she was having him
and I stayed in bed
listening to the whispering
she was thinking of me in bed
she looked at me and whispered in his bed

"I think of you in bed!"

I know they have bed
because I was in their bed I couldn't leave their bed
I didn't want their bed so
they looked at me and giggled that I was in their bed and he didn't know I said, because I hate their bed;

"whisper in my head,
before he knows...that
we too have bed!"

he knew her bed,
I want her bed and
"when will you be in my bed?"

I want him dead
because I was there...

in their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment