Wednesday 12 February 2014

My First Novel

Hello, along with these little things I threw away to be read.

I have just put up my novel, to read for free on GoogleDrive, to put on your E-readers if you want to...

It's hard to describe it exactly, and I don't want to give a synopsis as it is difficult to do so with actually revealing plot-turns...


I suppose I wanted to describe it as Avant-Garde...then, as Science Fiction...because;

The writing is sometimes in free verse, sometimes regular verse, quite experimental really.

I CAN tell you it involves TIME-TRAVEL, ( also DEMONS! ) and most importantly ROMANCE, which may be difficult to see at first... and though I myself, find the book weak at times, even embarrassing concerning scenes, that I refused to throw away, I am writing a sequel, involving a very important character, who will view the same things sometimes, as the main character narrator in this one, it will have a "time travelling' spin....explanations, view-points from someone else, that does mean it could be the same book as the first, though i wont be as boring as to repeat the first, i could do this forever, i could write a third, maybe a fourth, all involving what happens in the 1st...

well: here it is......GRAVITY//GREY//GREY//GRAVITY; (this links straight to googleDrive, and can be downloaded safely)

Thanks, maybe I can reveal more later...email me: louro2010@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment